Austin, TX 78754
Multimedia Games / Everi May 2012 - Present
- Created several published titles for slot machine games, many now visible and playable in land based casinos
- Specialized in many different areas and became recognized for specialties with custom particle effects, 2D animation, and special effects in Adobe After Effects
- Has taken leadership roles in training other artists, interns, and hosting 'Art Camp' live tutorials for the art department
- Received leadership certificate for classes taken at UT Austin
- Principal artist for the game Pocket Wizard (unreleased at this time) for all game assets both static and animated.
- Created artistic look and feel for a dynamic and modernized yet arcane-based interactive interface system.
- Responsible for other artists assisting in collaboration to complete portions of game assets.
- Responsible for making a unique eerie feel to a large and otherwise clean environment.
- Created character animations.
- Intuitively created a switch-out system to create over 400 possible unique enemy physical body combinations.
- Collaborated with team lead to create new high-definition images for the newly released Uniwar HD
- Responsible for updating full appearances of both the title screen illustration and all user interface icons, making them sharper and more efficient.
- Took existing graphics for the Facebook WindowShopper app and redesigned them to be more visually appealing and bandwidth efficient.
- Created interactive button animations as well as static appearances.
- Designed new advertising icon to have a cleaner, more modernized and brighter look.
- Organized and edited pixel art animation frames for Captain Commander.
- Tested Captain Commander and reported back on all found bugs and issues, left detailed documents on locations and varieties found.
- Spearheaded re-designing a previous project (Karate – unreleased) from the company's predecessor Javaground.
- Assisted project lead in forming a rich coherent story that overshadowed the previous version.
- Developed animated storyboards to direct focus of animated cutscenes
- Created custom elements for an app on Facebook involving TGI Friday's and Jameson Whiskey.
- Designed unique methods of animation and animation organization to make the game more intuitive and fun.
- Designed newer ships for the game Star Traders and new art to replace old and outdated work.
- Redesigned several elements of the interface to be much visually clearly and more appealing.
- Designed and created new outfits for characters in Gaia Online.
- Streamlined a unique pixel look to graphics for a pixel nature survival game, Blue Isle. (unreleased)
- Edited and fixed visual elements in an existing user interface to be more streamlined and more easily viewable.
- Designed custom animations, characters, and assets for Karate (unreleased).
- Created streamlined visuals for an interactive user interface, both menu and player.
- Designed several interchangeable tile-based backgrounds allowing extensive reusability.
- Designed several interactive and movie accurate James Bond environments for iTop Agent.
- Designed ads displaying the efficiency and magnitude of several steel products.
- Created replacement company logo which was subsequently adopted.
- Created concept art for an undisclosed Nintendo DS game.
- Used photo manipulation to warp and bend photos into appropriate backgrounds.
- Recreated old and uncertain character designs to new, fresh designs agreed upon by the team.
- Created/edited storyboards to assist the flow of the story.
B.Sc. in Game Art and Design, completed May 2007, awarded June 2005.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA
Phone numbers and email addresses available on request, quick references available at: